Please enter banners and links.
7 cystic acne home remedies that really work and one of the worst types of acne is cystic acne. This type of acne like a soft, fluid- filled lumps under the skin cover. These can, large red lumps that are painful and can cause damage to the skin, and possibly leave scars. Usually come on your face, chest, back, arms or shoulders. Taking proper care of your skin and a healthy lifestyle is very important for the treatment of cystic acne. There are also some simple home remedies that can help in the treatment of this by reducing the swelling and infection control.
1. Turmeric to get rid of cystic acne, you can use turmeric. These spices may curcumin, which combines naturally down the swelling and relieves pain. Also, it kills bad bacteria and fights infection. Add a little water or sesame oil is refined to 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric powder to make a paste. Put this paste on the harm the area and left on for about 1 hour before washing it off. Is this one or two times a day for a few days.
2. Apple cider vinegar acid apple cider vinegar is another great treat for the treatment of cystic acne. Because it is astringent, it helps to get rid of extra oil to treat acne and relieve the pain and swelling. It also helps to clean the skin and balance the acid level of the skin. Mixing equal amounts of crude, apple Filter apple cider vinegar and water. Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and put it on the skin hurt. Let it sit for 15 minutes, then wash it off with water. Do this twice a day for a few days.
3. Tea Tree Oil Needless to tea tree oil in the skin easily to help open the sebaceous glands, clean pores, drying acne. Put 1 or 2 drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and gently pat the area hurt. Leave it on for a few hours or overnight. People with sensitive skin should mix one part tea tree oil with 3 parts water before putting it on. Use this once a day for a week. Note: Some people are allergic to tea tree oil, so test a little bit of skin before using it.
4. Baking soda another great treat for the treatment of cystic acne is the bread soft drink. This is because it kills germs and bring down the swelling. Baking soda can pull additional quantities of oil from blocked pores and dead skin cells away clean. It also approaching the acid level of your skin, leaving it healthy and glowing. Mixing 1 teaspoon of baking soda with enough juice option to make a thin paste. If you do not have cucumber juice, you can use plain water. And put it on the region hurt. Let it sit for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Is this one or two times a week. Note: Be sure to moisturize your skin after using baking soda.
5. Earth Kassar earth Fuller is a type of clay that is good for the treatment of cystic acne. It helps to get rid of the extra oil and dead skin cells, leaving skin smooth and clean. So it reduces the chance of scar formation. Mix 1-2 tablespoons of ground Kassar with a sufficient amount of water to create a paste. 7 cystic acne home remedies that really work and one of the worst types of acne is cystic acne. This type of acne like a soft, fluid- filled lumps under the skin cover. These can, large red lumps that are painful and can cause damage to the skin, and possibly leave scars. Usually come on your face, chest, back, arms, or shoulders. Taking proper care of your skin and a healthy lifestyle is very important for the treatment of cystic acne. There are also some simple household treatment can help cure it by offering a bottom swelling and infection control.
6. Indian Lilac Purple Indian, also called Neem or margosa, is a popular treatment of Ayurveda for the treatment of cystic acne. It kills germs and bacteria to help fight the cause of the problem. It also reduces signs such as pain and swelling. Taking neem in the body even help wash the toxins and cleans the blood. Applying neem harm on the region of the skin leaves. Let it dry on its own by washing it with warm water. Do this a couple of times a day for a few days.
7. Some changes to your diet by making some changes in your your eating habits can stop any type of acne, including cystic acne. Here are some things that must be changed. A low-carbohydrate diet with whole grains, beans, fresh fruits, green vegetables. Eat nuts and seeds that are full of vitamins A and E to drink plenty of water throughout the day for the expulsion of harmful toxins from the body. Eat no dairy products or as little as possible, such as milk and cheese, to avoid future acne. Do not eat oily, fatty foods and spicy foods that can make acne worse. Do not eat junk food and foods full of sugar ..
As found on Youtube